California man won’t fight LA transfer in missing son case

California man won’t fight LA transfer in missing son case

“I am pleading with the public to come forward with any knowledge of Aramazd Jr.’s whereabouts or information regarding the circumstances leading up to his disappearance”.

The judge told Andressian California officials have 30 days to come get him, adding, “Obviously, given the media (attention), they’re going to come pick you up”.

At this point, authorities aren’t saying much about what led to Andressian’s arrest.

“His mannerisms were not consistent with a grieving parent”, Clark County sheriff’s Lt. Joe Mendoza said. The Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department says the father of a 5-year-old who has been missing for two months has been arrested on suspicion of his son’s murder.

In the past two months since the child disappeared, his father has been under surveillance as investigators gathered clues, authorities said at Monday’s press conference. Officials also said the 35-year-old meant to kill himself when he was found passed out near his gasoline-soaked auto on April 21. The arrest was made by officials with the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department, the Las Vegas police and the U.S. Marshals Service.

He was arrested Friday after authorities uncovered enough evidence to suspect he had murdered his son, Aramazd Andressian Jr., District Attorney Jackie Lacey said in a news conference. If convicted, he could face up to 25 years in prison. Aramazd Andressian Sr., who was arrested last week in Vegas, appeared at a brief hearing Tuesday in court, where it was decided that the 35-year-old would be sent back to the Southland. But despite weeks of intensive searches, investigators have not yet found the boy’s body.

Suspicion around Aramazd Andressian and his involvement has grown as it was revealed that the father was last seen with his son on the April 21. His vehicle had been doused with gasoline and prescription drugs were found at the scene.

The lieutenant said Andressian was in a “tumultuous divorce” and a bitter custody battle with his estranged wife.

“As a matter of fact, he has given us information in interviews that were untruths”, Mendoza said. He also told police he had taken some prescription medication that morning before falling unconscious, CNN reports.

There are now more than 200 law enforcement officers working the case and the search has expanded from Los Angeles county to Santa Barbara. The toddler, however, was not with his father at that time.

Investigators have been searching for the missing boy since his father was found passed out in a large park in South Pasadena, California, on April 22.

“My son’s disappearance is my worst nightmare”, she said. The Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department says the father of a 5-year-old who has been m.

The grieving mom went on to use the little boy’s nickname: “Picqui was everything great in my life, and I can not imagine the emptiness and the void that I will bear until we are together again someday”, she said.